EJ's Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can't I place an order online?
- Do your sunglasses come with a warranty?
- Where's my order? How can I track it?
- How do manufacturers' back orders work?
- So how exactly does your return policy work? Where's the fine print?
- Do you sell used, second-hand or factory overrun sunglass models?
Q: Why can't I place an order online?
A: There are a couple of common problems with trying to place an order online. Follow this procedure according to which web browser you are using:
- Close any programs running in addition to your browser like word processors, games, etc. Especially make sure to close any additional programs that are transferring data over your Internet connection.
- If you still cannot order online, you can still call us toll-free during Central Standard Time business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Saturday) to place your order. For assistance with your online order, please tell us what kind of difficulty you are having, what web browser and what kind of computer you are using.
Q: Do your sunglasses come with a warranty?
A: All brands do come with at least a limited, one-year manufacturer's warranty. EJ's will include warranty cards with your purchase when available.
Q: Where's my order? How can I track it?
A: If we have the model on our shelves and we ship it via UPS, we can provide a tracking number immediately. Also, with some manufacturers, we ship from warehouses other than our main office right to your door. In cases like these, we could obtain a tracking number if needed, however, you may need to wait a day for us to receive it.
If your order was placed at noon CST on Monday using 3-Day Express, the order will be shipped on Monday and you can expect the package on Thursday (3 days after the day it was shipped). If your order was placed after 2:00 p.m. CST, it is important to know that the order cannot be shipped until the next business day. Thus, if you place an order at 4:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon using 3-Day Express, the order is shipped on Tuesday. You should then expect your package to arrive on Friday (3 days after the package was shipped). Your best bet is to wait to contact us until the day after your order is expected.
Q: How do manufacturers' back orders work?
A: Sometimes, both EJ and the manufacturer of a particular model can run out of stock. In this case, we must wait until the manufacturer produces more before we can ship out your order. If your item needs to be backordered, we will let you know the approximate waiting time (usually expect 7-10 business days plus delivery time) before fulfilling your order. If you still wish to order the item, we will charge your account and your order will be shipped as soon as possible.
Q: So how exactly does your return policy work? Where's the fine print?
A:We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! Please read the following information carefully, and call or email with any questions.
All returns must be sent to EJ's Sunglasses, not to the manufacturer. Sunglasses must be re-packaged as they were received. Items not received in new condition will not be credited.
Failure to send returned or exchanged items back to the correct address could result in improper crediting.
You have 30 days from the time of shipment to return or exchange your items All items returned within this time frame can be fully refunded or exchanged less shipping charges.
Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees.
Worn or imperfect items are not returnable or exchangeable.
We suggest delivery confirmation type of shipping on all returns or exchanges.
Discontinued items may not be returned for refund or exchange.
Please direct returns to:
4504 Valley View Rd.
Edina, MN 55424
Q: Do you sell used, second-hand, or factory overrun sunglass models?
A: No! ALL of EJ's sunglasses are genuine name-brand models in brand-new condition. All of our stock is exactly the same sunglasses you would see in a retail store with the same name brands. If you have any questions about the validity of your order, please feel free to contact usby phone, fax, or email us with your concerns.